We may update any other terms relating to your use of our Sites and/or Services from time to time so it’s a good idea to come back and read them regularly to stay up to date. You may wish to print off a copy for your own reference.
These terms and conditions apply to Brand Smart Network and its members. For the purposes of this policy Brand Smart Network and its members will be referred to as we, us, our.
Information about us
This website is owned and operated by Brand Smart Network members.
- Email to:
- Telephone: 0203 904 7709.
Using our Sites and/or Services
- We provide you with access to our Sites and/or Services on an 'as-is' basis, and we do not provide any guarantees or warranties as to their availability, accuracy, completeness or performance.
- We cannot guarantee that our Sites and/or Services will always be available or be uninterrupted. We will always try to notify users of downtime in advance. However, we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Sites and/or Services without notice and we will not be liable to you if for any reason they are unavailable.
- We reserve the right to suspend or permanently block any user's access to our Sites and/or Services, at any time, if we reasonably suspect that such user is in breach of the terms.
- We are constantly changing and improving our Sites and/or Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
- Although we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information on our Sites and/or Services is correct, it is possible the information may contain errors, or be incomplete, or out of date. We therefore make no representations, warranties or guarantees (express or implied) regarding accuracy, completeness or currency of the information.
- The content on our Sites and/or Services is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance that you or anyone else places on such content and you should obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content we provide.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All of the brand, product and/or service names used in our Sites and/or Services are trade marks of Brand Smart Network or their respective holders and/or are protected by other intellectual property rights.
- No trade marks, brand, product or service names may be used without our express permission in writing.
- With the exception of our trade mark registrations, all other intellectual property rights in our Sites and/or Services, and in any material published on them, is owned by us. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, modify, reverse-engineer, transmit or publish any part of our Sites and/or Services without our express permission in writing.
- You may print off one copy and may download extracts of any pages of our Site for your own personal use. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio material or graphics separately from the accompanying text. You may not use any part content in our Sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence or other express written permission from us.
- You may link to our Sites and/or Services provided that:
i. you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
ii. you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us, for example by implying any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
iii. you do not do so in a way that is likely to give your users the impression that our content is yours;
iv. you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around our Site and/or Services;
v. the website you link from does not contain content that is illegal or indecent, or infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights.
- We may withdraw your permission to link to our Sites and/or Services without notice.
- Any third party websites we link to are outside our control and we accept no responsibility for their content or for the products or services they provide.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude or limit our liability for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury caused by our negligence, any breach of the obligations implied by the Consumer Rights Act 2015, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- We do not warrant that our Sites and/or Services, or the servers that make them available are free from viruses or bugs. It is your responsibility to implement any procedures and virus checks to satisfy your own requirements.
- Our liability and limitations of liability in relation to each of our Sites and/or Services are set out in the relevant sections below. Unless stated otherwise, we exclude to the maximum permitted by law:
i. all conditions, warranties, representations and other terms (whether express or implied by law); and
ii. any liability for any loss or damage incurred by any user (including any loss of data, loss of profits, reputation or goodwill, anticipated savings, business, or losses suffered by third parties), whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, even if foreseeable, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.